Friday, March 30, 2007

MEW – THE OLD SONGs


I have listened Mew’s first album Triumph For A Man. There’s a lot of surprise when I heard those songs. I got the album from my new friend Rifan (thanx man!!). Still confuse with some words in their album, Mew has changed a half young people in the world by their work hard. By the way, Indonesia is the most great fans of Mew. Even tough I really hard get their b-sides but I must go on (not connecting to the problem)

There’s a song using mandarin. It’s really cool….I think Mew have to make a song by using Indonesian language inside. Agree?

Here some songs from their old stuffs

Coffee Break
Wheels Over Me

Mica (old version)
No Shadow Kick
King Christian


Sites:

Mew | Mew-world | Evil Office | Myspace


don't click these links

c-b | w-o-m | m (o-v) | n-s-k | k-c

No comments: