Thursday, May 03, 2007

Scandinavian Musik Review


I start with Edson. Pelle Carlberg inside this band. I have their album ‘Unwind with Edson’. That album is nice. I don’t really know about this band.

Edson - When the Mind Suffers the Body Cries Out
Edson - Sunday Lovely Sunday



Second artist is Club 8, a month ago they have come to Soundshine (Indonesian indie festival). I really like their songs.

Club 8 - Falling From Grace (taken from STK)


The third’s The Legends. Well, some band there’s always one man in those band. I mean J. Angergard. He’s also The Legends too beside Club 8, Acid House Kings, and I don’t know more…

The Legends - Hide Away
The Legends - Lucky Star


Other bands that I can’t be mentioned

Airliner - Everything That’s You
The Radio Dept. - Pulling Our Weight
TigerBaby - Sweetheart
We are Soldiers, We Have Gun - Damn Those TV Shows, Damn Them Straight to Hell (taken from STK)
Peachfuzz - Girl In The Grass
Acid House Kings - Say Yes If You Love Me


I would like to say thanks so much to Labrador | STK | Kings of Convenience




No comments: