Sunday, June 03, 2007

check...check...ehmm....123....
ok this sunday, i will show you other indonesian indie band. I'll show you about female and jazz pop. I recommended to you to download these mp3s. Why i say like that? Because the music is so unique and danceable when you feel disappointed to someone.
Santamonica is one of my favorite Jakarta band. The song's called 'anais lullaby' realy beautiful song. Hollywood Nobody is one of hunting mp3 in my list. The song's called 'kiss the pain away'.

Santamonica - Anais Lullaby


Download Santamonica - Anais Lullaby



















Download Hollywood Nobody - Kiss The Pain Away



additional info:
Hollywood Nobody
Santamonica


2 comments:

Annabelle said...

Hello there!
Lovely to see another Jakarta based blog covering all things indie. I really enjoy your blog, it's a great read.

Feel free to head over and check out Something Snazzy! It's Jakarta street fashion, music, and all things snazzy in Jakarta. I'd love to hear what you think!

Take care!
Annabelle // Something Snazzy!

Anonymous said...

Great to see another indie music enthusiast. If you like Erlend Oye you'll probably like the music that we cover. Check out i-weenie.