Saturday, June 23, 2007

recommended by friends

First, I will tell about Laura Veirs. Who’s she? I didn’t even know her before. Until my friend on friendster requested Laura Veirs’s song. So I searched one of Laura Veirs’s song. I found the song in skreemr.com, there’s so many Veirs’s song. I chose Saltbreaker, because the title sounds unique. She just like KT Tunstal at glance. Is it right?

Laura Veirs - Saltbreaker

Second, this recommendation came from my friend at internet rental. He told me that he has brand new Swedish pop. So I went to his house, then I listened several songs. I really like several songs that I listened. It consists of Three Berry IceCream, Egg Stone, and Beaumont.

Three Berry IceCream - A Towening Cloud In The Summer

Egg Stone - Good Morning

Beaumont - Love is... 1968

Third, this recommendation came from my friend #2 at internet rental too. Still from indie pop. Nice chosen from my friend because he has given me best song although standard sounds. The bands are Solitude & Company, and Second-Hand Furniture.

Solitude & Company - Switch

Second-Hand Furniture - Nice Try, Sunshine!

Fourth, Ivy and Ivy League made me crazy!!!

Ivy - Disappointed

Ivy League - London Bridge


Fifth, if you read this, if you ever listen these songs. I guess you will say that I’m really old to know ‘bout these songs.

Budapest - Is This The Best It Gets?

No comments: